Residential Forms & Reports

If you have questions about what is required for your location or don't find the form you are looking for, please give us a call or stop by and visit us. We will gladly provide you with the information you need. You can also visit our New Service Request page for more details. 

All services will require:

  • Completed Member Application - The file below has the following documents:
    • Member Application (required) - 3 pages
    • Partnership Form (required) - 1 page
    • PRV Request Form (optional, new services only) - 1 page
    • Confidentiality Form (optional) - 1 page
  • Signed and notarized warranty deed or deed of trust (all pages)
  • Valid Photo ID

Some locations may also require:

  • Residential Hydraulic Study 
  • Notarized Easement 

Forms can be emailed to Once all documents are received and entered into the system, we can take payment over the phone via credit/debit card. Or, if you prefer, you can come to our office Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm to complete paperwork.

Please review our Newsletter found below for important information about your membership with Benton City Water.


Benton City Water Supply Corporation is an EQUAL Opportunity Provider and Employer. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.

Relevant Documents